Just a quick shout to you Soulless fans!
Gail is hosting an awesome contest for some very awesome swag!
All you have to do is read Soulless and then write a review of 60 words or more and then post the review on the internet such as: your blog, Amazon.com, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Borders, Shelfari, WeRead or Facebook Reviews. Then comment on Gail’s post with links to the posts. One entry per person. There will be 5 winners!
The prizes are:
- A signed copy of an as yet unpublished short story featuring Alexia’s scandalous father.
- A signed copy of Soulless
- A bag of her favorite tea, imported from England.
- A Parasol Protectorate Book the First Pin, one of only six in existence and made by RubyBlackbird.
- A mystery book that shares, in some small part, a connection to Alexia’s world.
- An ARC of Changeless, Book the Second of the Parasol Protectorate.
I think Gail has out done herself! These prizes are awesome. And 5 winners!?!
How cool is she!
Check out more details on her blog post! Oh, and she quotes me on this post! 🙂
Good luck! If you win….share?