I saw this first on The Ladybug Reads, her’s is good, but she saw it on The Story Siren….I either missed hers or haven’t gotten to it yet….not sure. Anyway, it was fun!
Create Your Debut YA Cover:
1. Go to “Fake Name Generator” or click http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/
2. Go to “Random Word Generator” or click http://www.websitestyle.com/parser/randomword.shtml
The word listed under “Random Verb” is your title.
3. Go to “FlickrCC” or click http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/index.php
Type your title into the search box. The first photo that contains a person is your cover.
4. Use Photoshop, Picnik, or similar to put all together. Be sure to crop and/or zoom in.
5. Post it to your site along with this text.
Here’s what I got:
Pretty fun huh?! I don’t like the image much. I could do without the bareback, bra showing but didn’t have much choice when I had to use the first image with a person in it. 🙂
Did you do one? Link in comments!