Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My closet is organized by rainbow color Roy G. Biv. And the clothes must be facing to the left not the right. My husband still forgets sometimes and I MUST redo them.
2. I love hot food. Everything is better with some jalapenos on it, like chili and hamburgers. Salsa has to be hot or it’s just gross. Same with buffalo wings. If I’m not teary eyes and my nose isn’t running, they’re no good.
3. I HATE the smell of popcorn. It makes me want to barf sooo bad. I can eat it if I don’t smell it first. I hardly ever eat it at the movies and almost never at home.
4. I enjoy scrapbooking but I hardly ever have time to do it. I’m constantly a year behind and that makes me feel so overwhelmed that I don’t usually even try to do it. It’s sad really. But one day my daughter will thank me for putting forth so much effort.
5. I’m a book reading addict. So far this year I have read 79 books. I’m sure others out read me but compared to last year that’s a major increase.
6. In 13 days I start school again. This time for Medical Assistant certification. It’s a one year course. Therefore, I’m hoping to start a new career this coming year.
7. Rockband. My husband bought it as a Valentine’s Day gift to me this year. I HATED it. I threw the biggest tantrum ever. WTF was he thinking! Anyhow, it’s now the best game ever to play when you’re in the mood to rock out. I’m amazing at guitar and bass. I’m a beginner on the drums. It’s not very easy and I hate the pedal. And singing, eh, I could be better but it’s still lots of fun. Now I’m thankful that my honey bought it for us.
Who to tag, who to tag?
I would tag Cherie but Leigh Ann just tagged her.
Well, since I don’t know that many bloggers and most blogs that I frequent are authors we’ll just have to hope that they play along! If nothing else you find out some amazing authors and their fasinating blogs.
Larissa Ione – She wrote an AMAZING book; Pleasure Unbound. My review is here and you can check it out at Amazon.com here.
Jocelynn Drake – She wrote an awesome book called Nightwalker. My review is here and you can check it out at Amazon.com here.
Rachel Vincent – She is a very gifted writer of the shapeshifting series Werecats. Stray is book one, my review here and Amazon.com here. Rogue is book two, my review here and Amazon.com here. And due out February 1, 2009 book three, Pride, will be devoured by me and a review will be posted.
Jacquelyn Frank – Now, this is one of my favs! She writes the amazing Nightwalkers series. I just read the latest, Noah, my review here and Amazon.com here, not too long ago and it was phenomenal. Looking forward to her new Shadowdweller series coming out soon.
I think four is good enough!